Filipino Maja Blanca Recipe
Maja Blanca is a white color pudding which coconut milk serves as the primary ingredient. This is perfect for any occasions especially during Birthdays, Christmas, and Thanksgiving Day. Learn yourself on how to make a delicious maja blanca with this Filipino recipe.
Ingredients to Prepare:
• 4 cups coconut milk
• 50 grams cornstarch
• 350 ml condensed milk
• 300 ml fresh / evaporated milk
• ¾ cup of white sugar
• 12 ounces sweet corn kernels
• 5 tbsp toasted grated coconut / peanut
1. Pour and boil the coconut milk in a cooking container.
2. Add the sugar, sweet corn kernels, and condensed milk to a boiling pot and stir to mix.
3. Simmer it for about 10 minutes.
4. Mix the cornstarch and fresh / evaporated milk separately in a whisk to blend both ingredients smoothly.
5. Then, add cornstarch and fresh / evaporated milk mixture into cooking container and stir continuously.
6. Allow it to cook while stirring until you come up with your desired thickness.
7. Pour the mixture into a serving tray and flatten the top surface by using a spatula or any flat tool.
8. Cool it down and refrigerate for at least an hour.
9. Embellish and twinkle the toasted grated coconut / peanut to the whole top surface.
10. Serve and enjoy!