Filipino Style Spaghetti Recipe
Spaghetti is a famous Italian food which adopted by the Filipinos for its aroma and mouth-watering taste. Most Filipino children really love to eat spaghetti that comes from variety of styles but for them, the Filipino Style would be a perfect one. It seemed different from Italian spaghetti since the latter is sour. The Filipino spaghetti has sweet sauce.
Below is a list of ingredients and procedure on how to make a delicious Filipino Style Spaghetti.
• 1 kilo spaghetti noodles
• 3/4 kilo ground beef
• 750g Spaghetti sauce
• 1/2 cup water
• 1 cup minced onion
• 1 head of garlic finely minced
• 3/4 kilo hot dogs
• 1/4 cup sugar
• 1 bottle banana ketchup
• 1 box quick melt cheese
• salt and pepper to taste
• Cook the noodles as per package direction.
• Slice the hot dogs preferably in wedges.
• Heat some oil. Saute garlic and onions. Then add in the meat. Cook till brown. Season with some salt and pepper.
• Pour in the spaghetti sauce, ketchup, sugar and water.
• Mix and let it simmer for about 10 minutes until it gets thick and red.
• Add the hotdogs.
• Mix and just let the hot dogs heat through. Sauce is done!
• Top the noodles with the warm sauce. Sprinkle with quick melt cheese and then, you can now enjoy the Filipino Style Spaghetti!